Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Haircut on Sunday

I have been wanting to get Carley's hair cut for a long time now (just her bangs), but haven't done it. I was hoping to find a place that had special seats with cartoons on in the front of her so that she would pay more attention to the tv and less to the scissors. There was one place that was susggested in town that is like that but I had not taken the time. It finally got to me so Jarrod and I tag teamed Carley and got it done, she did very well and was happy throughout the whole process. We did not touch the curls but the bangs were cut a bit shorter than I was picturing, but it is hair and it will grow back.
I will post pictures but I think I have noticed my own pattern...lots of posts then lots of pictures...will try to get it done soon.

Have a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment