Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"What is my business"

I had a funny moment yesterday and I chuckled until I got to thinking...my day is coming sooner than I think. Yesterday after Jarrod and I got off of work we went to the daycare to pick up Carley. When we arrived I decided that I needed to go to the restroom so I went there while Jarrod went and got Carley.

When I initially walked in I realize there is a parent with a child in one stall with the other stall open, so I go in...
little boy's voice from next stall..."Mommy, who is in here"
Mom..."It is none our your business"
Little boy's voice..."Mommy, what is my business" (at this point I'm waiting for some little eyes to look from underneath the stall to see who I was)
Mom..."your business is right here"

When typing out a conversation you can't really add the little boy's drawn out words and just his curiousity of who might be in the stall next to him and his Mom's conversation after that to get him to change the subject and think about something else. I realize my moment is coming only Carley will probably be the one that would climb under the stall to figure who is in there.

Just a random conversation that I appreciated. I will try to get our pictures downloaded from the 4th for everyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment