Friday, July 31, 2009

Random Pictures 1 of 2

Here are a few random pictures to enjoy. I realize it has been a long time so that is why there are so many. Fixing to post some more too.
These pictures are going to be backwards...I always forget they go bottom to top. Anyway, back in June we went to Ruidoso for a family reunion on my side. Thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone.


This was the second time at the duck pond...first time was an unexpected stop so I didn't have the camera...this time I was more prepared. I love this picture!!! :)

Typically when it rains here it is during the middle of the night. On this particular day it had just finished raining, but still still running off the roof, and Carley wanted outside. We let her go and she seemed to enjoy her time out there. She ended up sitting down and playing in the flower bed over the railing that we have up around it.

Carley loves bubbles! We were at a wedding and the flower girls had already passed out the bubbles but the bride and groom had not left yet so Carley plopped down and we blew bubbles while we waited.

I love this picture because I think she looks so much like me here.

Nene helped us on this pony tail...we are getting ready to go to a Rockhounds game.



Here is the first time we attempted to put Carley's hair in pig tails. We didn't have very good luck as you can tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment