Friday, August 13, 2010

Must admit...

Well, I must admit that I look through other people's blogs and I get a bit disappointed when someone doesn't update each week, but I'm the worst at updating. It got to where I didn't have pictures so I didn't update. I still don't have pictures (lost my memory stick but that is another story) but figured I would do a bit of updating...

This summer has been crazy for us so far and we are still a couple of months out before being able to slow down. In July we were able to spend the 4th in San Angelo with Jarrod's family hanging out and relaxing. I think I took a 2 hour nap every day we were there...it was so relaxing. Later in the month we were able to head to Ruidoso for a family reunion with my Dad's side of the family. The weather was so nice, but we had been having the same temperatures here because of our rainy, cold front, weather. Still nice to get away and spend some time with the family. Last weekend we headed to south-west Oklahoma for a trip with some friends. Carley stayed with Nene and Popaw while Jarrod and I headed out. We were able to see several different frineds that we have not seen in a long time, very enjoyable. We laugh, even cried from laughing, rode horses, fished, visited, played games, and swam.
Over the next couple of months we are going to be heading to Alabama to visit with Jarrod's Dad's side of the family, I will attend a ladie's retreat, Permian Basin fair, then we will have Halloween, hunting season, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and then a baby. I can't seem to find a slowing down point until about March of next year, but Lord willing God will allow us some relaxing time with friends and family.

Baby update: We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and everything is still going well. We have not decided if we are going to find out the sex of the baby this time around. Part of me doesn't want to know because clothes is all that we will need, but the other part of me wants to find out so I know if I need to start washing Carley's old clothes for hand-me-downs, or start shipping her clothes out after she outgrows them.

I think that is about all I can think of to say. Hopefully I will try to stay more up-to-date with the blog for the ones that live so far away.

Lots of love,
J, T, C & baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment