Monday, August 2, 2010

Feeling Better

Well, today is the13th week of pregnancy. For those of you asking...I have not been as sick this pregnancy but exhausted as all can get out. I was told yesterday that my color looks better so I guess that is encouraging to know. I don't remember being this tired with Carley, but I was so nauseous that I was in bed when I was not at work so I rested for the 1st three months out of necessity. Went to my second doctor's appointment on Friday and everything seems to be going well. Got to hear the heart beat for the first time (always so exciting no matter if you already have a child). Did some routine pregnancy blood work, but I have not received a phone call so I assume everything came out normal.

Just thought I would send out an update on the pregnancy status. Anyhow, hope everyone has a good week...

Love,
J, T, C, and baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment