Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't forget...

I had planned to give Carley a bath Saturday night but after only getting a 30 minute nap throughout the day she ended up in bed sooner than normal. Sunday morning I went in to get her and she had poop in her diaper (which is typical), but there was some odd stuff on her leg. I kept looking (and still haven't figured it out) but ended up bathing her Sunday morning. I took off her dirty diaper, wiped her down, and cleaned her up, then decided to bath her first thing to get the stuff on her leg. Well, instead of putting a diaper on to turn around and take it off, I opted for waiting and just sending her straight to the bathtub, only....I didn't get her in there before she was standing in a puddle of pee all over the bathroom floor. In the future, know that hearing running water can make a young child feel the urge to pee as well.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment