Monday, October 12, 2009

Another New Classroom

I guess a sign of Carley getting bigger to me is that she continues to move up at daycare. She is now in her 4th classroom starting this morning. The daycare staff does a good job of letting the kids "visit" the next room before they actually get moved up. Ms. Dakota (the morning teacher) already knew Carley but Jarrod and I got to meet her this morning and I'm looking forward to meeting Ms. Brittany this afternoon. Some of the kids look familiar but there is one that is always right with Carley so she walked in and waved bye to us and off we went. All the teachers get a kick out of us because all the kids apparently cry in the mornings and Carley actually waves bye to us as though to say "I'm here with my friends, you may now leave". I just pray it continues to be this easy.

I will try to get random pictures posted sometime in the near future.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment