Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Poop"

Well, we may be moving in the direction of potty training soon...here lately Carley will say "poop" then touch her bottom. We then will soon notice a stinch in the room, from her shortly pooping her pants afterwards. Last night she said "poop" so asked her if she wanted to go potty and she shook her head yes so off we went. I took off her diaper and set her up on the big potty and she just sat there. (We could not find the camera fast enough so we will have to re-enact it.) She never did anything, but I was so excited to know we are moving in the right direction. I'm ready to go get her a potty chair so that she can sit there without having a death grip on me because she doesn't want to fall in.

I have not posted her stats from our 2 year visit because I took my sheet home and I don't remember what they were. I know she is growing so that was the good part. I will try to bring them to work tomorrow.

Until next time,
Us

No comments:

Post a Comment