Thursday, June 18, 2009

Multiple Pictures Act...


On the left: Little Miss with pig tails in her hair for the first time ever! It was so cute but she looks so much older.

On the right:
Chillin' with Daddy the time she was sick for nearly 2 weeks straight with all kinds of different symptoms.

We had some friends over one evening and Lindsey decided to relax in the floor and Carley decided she might make a good chair so she just sat right down on her. That it was so cute I got the camera out.

As most of you know, this post looks a bit goofy. Someone please help...I have my cursor for pictures to insert below the previous one but they all post at the very top. What is going on? Anyways, I will figure all this out one day.








3 comments:

  1. Gosh she has grown! She's so cute & I love the piggies! I have no idea why it post pics backwards, very annoying...it didn't use to do that. You can delete the cutest blog address on the side by going to your dashboard, layout, erase the text...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hint...got that fixed. I will keep playing and learning. I will be praying for you especially tomorrow. Be sure to keep up posted on the progress and let us know if you need additional help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I will be at the reunion...Dr said I could!

    ReplyDelete